I thought I'd post

9/16/10

visuals of my current activities:

This might be one of the most unappealing covers I've come across in a while. Makes one wonder what publishers were thinking. Then again, terrible cover art clutters the shelves of most sci-fi, fantasy, (and romance) section shelves. Why do "genre" fiction books get the short end of the stick, anyhow?

For some mysterious reason, there's a whole lot of canned spiced pumpkin in the pantry, so I've been baking lots of pumpkin-y treats:

My lame, poorly designed LG EnV3 takes unappealing food pictures (must be a lighting issue, I think!). But these are - were - delicious, I assure you! Just like a Starbucks pumpkin scone, except without the bitter self-loathing. The recipe I used is from here, only one among many other Starbucks-inspired pumpkin scone recipes. Seriously didn't know that the Starbucks pumpkin scone was such a coveted item!