I've currently been eying the Hermes Constance handbag, which is absolutely beautiful in its clean lines and structured appearance (plus, I love this color below):
I believe this retails at about $4500 USD, so possibly out of the price range for now. As my sister puts it, you can buy two or three Mulberry bags for the same amount. Speaking of Mulberry...
Being a lover of cutesy-type shapes, I really like Mulberry's small Polly push lock satchel, but I think that my sister is more of a Bayswater satchel type (above). The Postman’s lock camera bag is nice too for my camera-toting sister.
Of course I'm going to post Chanel:
No specific make in mind - I think they're all beautiful. The Kate Spade purse I got off Gilt Groupe seems to be Chanel-inspired too, although I have no great pictures of it to share at the moment.
I really like the simplicity and minimalism of the Alexander Wang Lia sling messenger bag:


The studs on the bottom are absolutely beautiful. The retail value is $780, and I have a feeling this one will be hard to find as it was on sale on Net-A-Porter and La Garconne and is now sold out. Apparently there have been complaints about the quality of the leather and the heaviness of the bag, though - guess you'd have to see it in person.
These are only what I have in mind for right now. As my taste for shopping is insatiable, expect more bagspam posts in the future.




